Wednesday, September 14, 2016

new haul video coming up

Guys, ugh! I loaded one a few weeks ago and deleted if from my phone, only to find it didn't load properly when I noticed it almost had no views on Youtube. I pulled it, but am so sad I couldn't share the new goodies with you, as I had already put everything away. I hate having lots of packages outside because my golden retriever has been known to steal them from the counter or table and make merry with the contents.
However, now I have several small purchases and the unboxing of a Fancy Pants Designs warehouse box and an October Afternoon flashback box. Am excited to see what random goodies I'll be getting in those! Along with a few extra small purchases, everything should arrive by the end of next week and the video should be up during the weekend. Fingers crossed everything arrives quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment