Friday, October 21, 2016

1b of week 4

So upset with this. I think it's clean and cute, but I really want to make a really busy page. I tried to scraplift a layout, but everything spiraled out of control since the first step. It doesn't help that I can't find the pictures I set aside!!
Used papers by AC Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection, AC Amy Tangerine Plus One collection, Fancy Pants Designs Be Different collection, Colorbok white textured cardstock, and Pink Paislee Pen Pals collection. Also used a vellum sheet layered over one of the patterned papers.
For embellishments, I used Studio Calico Seven Paper Baxter stickers, Pink Paislee stickers from the Solstice collection, Crate Paper Little You stickers, BoBunny stickers from the Zip-A-Dee-Doodle collection, and washi tape from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment