Tuesday, July 30, 2013

outdoor fun fairy

This card was created for Farm Fresh Fridays challenge at The Greeting Farm's blog. The theme was "the great outdoors." I hope my cute TGF fairy and the umbrella and the cute flowers make it outdoorsy enough.

I can't find the supply list, so will have to update the post later with specific colors. I do know the patterned papers are Dear Lizzy by American Crafts, 5th and Floral collection? And also Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection. I'm thrilled the colors matched well enough, because the Simple Stories papers have been used a lot, and I only have bits and pieces left. I believe I used nestabilities decorative labels #8. The image was colored with Copics, and the umbrella I had to add a part to the left because it wasn't a complete umbrella. I cut it out from one of the Vintage Bliss papers, and the little accents under it, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment