Saturday, October 18, 2014

5

Today I'm sharing a card front I've been too lazy to add to a card base. How lazy do I have to be, anyway? The image was colored a few days ago and I didn't know what to do with it until I saw some inspiration at the split coast stampers gallery and decided to keep it simple. I'll add this when finished to a split coast stamper challenge for Hope You Can Cling To, a challenge about things you can hang on to. In this case, it was the basket handle that meets the challenge guidelines.

I don't know which Copic colors I used because I went and lost the scrap of paper I jotted them down on. The image was colored based on the back of the cling stamp by Penny Black; thank goodness they show a colored image for me to copy, otherwise I'd have been lost at coloring this beautiful image!
I used a really old Provocraft embossing folder. It might be called spots and dots if I remember correctly. The white card stock is by SU! and the black by PTI. The jute is by Tim Holtz. I used some star dust stickles on the blue flowers, but the picture doesn't show.

No comments:

Post a Comment