Thursday, May 26, 2016

Huge shopping spree haul video coming maybe next week!

Hey all! I just wanted to update you on the haul video. I haven't done it because I just keep ordering things. I just ordered a huge haul from scrapbook.com and last night placed my final Simon Says Stamp order. Someone stop me, haha! I've seriously placed like 10 orders in the last two or three weeks. So many awesome goodies to share! I haven't used anything yet because I want things to be brand new when I show them on the video, but I'm itching like crazy to use some of the Dylusions paints to paint a gray garden gnome I bought from Marshalls and add stickles and color to some outdoor fairies I bought at TJ Maxx. I'll be sharing pictures of my little garden with the decorations as soon as I'm finished with that project. Can't wait for everything to arrive! It's going to be a looong video. I must have bought like 50 things combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment