Friday, June 24, 2016

MFT shaker card

Hello all! I made this card for an aunt who got me some things that I couldn't buy locally. I used My Favorite Things BB You Gnome Me stamps to stamp a cute flower pattern on the plain orange cardstock with Versamark Dazzle in frost and the gnome with Memento tuxedo black. The cardstocks are from a multipack but don't know which brand. The patterned paper is by MFT from their Dots & Stripes Sorbet pad.  I have no idea who made the die; it is part of a set of 5 different word dies. The cute cross-stitch rectangle is also by MFT.
Sequins are from Queen & Co. and Doodlebug Designs. I also added white seed beads from Simon Says Stamp's shaker set. Copics used were E01, Y18 and YR16. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This gnome always makes me smile. And I just LOVE shaker cards. Beautiful work! I am sure your aunt loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete