Thursday, December 26, 2013

Prima Warehouse Box sale haul

Hi, I just wanted to share a few pictures of what I got in my Prima Warehouse Boxes. I purchased two. The contents of the boxes were pretty identical for save two or three exceptions. There were about 15 12x12" sheets of paper.
You can still purchase the boxes from this website. I actually recognize man of the embellishments in the pictures on the website; they came in my boxes.
I went to Archiver's today to get a nonstick craft sheet, and gave many of the duplicates I wouldn't use to some random customer. She seemed thrilled.
I'm beyond delighted with the beautiful flowers I got. To be honest, I can't usually afford the Prima flowers, and I eye them every time I go to Archiver's and Hobby Lobby with great longing. There were so many in the boxes, there are enough flowers to last me for quite a few projects.
In hindsight, although the paper flowers and butterflies included probably would've cost me about $50 in retail, I think I would've gone with a single box had I known just how literal the website was when they said the content of the boxes was mostly the same.
The pictures below are the contents of a single box. Look how many goodies there are!









No comments:

Post a Comment