Saturday, December 7, 2013

three Christmas cards

I'm entering the card on the far right on Moving Along With The Times' challenge, which was a sketch challenge. I flipped the sketch for my card.

I used digital images by Mo Manning. The arrowheads/chevron cork stickers are by Studio Calico. Papers are from last year's collections, and include Doodlebug and Bo Bunny, and I used Neenah Solar White card stock for printing out the images, and some Papertrey Ink brown and a Bazzill Bling green.
The sentiment on the far-left card is only temporary, until I find something better to replace it with. The other sentiments are Bo Bunny rub-ons.

1 comment:

  1. WOW these are brilliant, What great cards. Thanks for playing along with our Sketch Challenge this week on MAWTT, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete