Monday, September 29, 2014

2

Today I am sharing a card I made just because. I'm practicing my wow factor and the placement of lots of embellishments. I believe that to be successful I will have to switch to larger, square cards. The cards I see and love are packed with beautiful flowers and lots of tidbits. What to do with these cards? Well, they're for sale if anyone happens to like one of mine enough to want it. Just let me know.

I'm entering this card in The Pink Elephant: TPE270 anything goes challenge.

Here is my card:

Supplies used: 
stamp: Wild Rose Studio-in the meadow
paper: Papertrey Ink-spring rain; Fancy Pants Design-hopscotch; neenah solar white card stock
embellishments: everything except the paper rose is by Prima; the paper rose is by Spare Parts
Copics used: RV0000, V09, E43, E44, G05, G07, Y08, Y11, R81, R83 R85
ink: Memento-tuxedo black

No comments:

Post a Comment