Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm back!

Oh my, I sure took a long hiatus from crafting! Things went pretty crazy. First I fell out of love with everything I was doing and packed away my things, then I moved out of the blue, leaving my things behind, and had to wait for them to be mailed bit by bit, and then I took even longer to set up everything back to how I like it. Now I'm finally crafting little by little. I seem to be in a super funk, so if anyone wants to share images with me, I'd so appreciate them! I seem to be completely uninspired by the stamps I have.
Since I was so out of practice with coloring, I decided to use a sentiment and a bracket stamp with colored inks. I tried coloring in a stamped image I had in my stash, and it did NOT come out pretty! I have to practice practice practice with my Copics.
Here is the card I made:


Since I was feeling so down, I went for a rainbow of colors on it. As you can see, there is no focal image. That's too much for me to handle, being so out of practice. But I hope it's cute anyway!
Supplies used:
ink- Versamagic in Aquatic Splash and Pixie Dust
stamps- Verve VS-09-PJ013 (the sentiment); Fiskars "accents"
paper- card stock is Pink Pirouette by Stampin' Up!; Hawaiian Shores and Spring Moss by Papertrey Ink; patterned paper is by American Crafts Dear Lizzy: 5th & Frolic. That is a favorite collection of mine, and so are several others by the Dear Lizzy line. 
embellishments- Cartwright's lt. ocean blue green sequins; maya road wooden embellishment; random white roses from my stash (they're whiter in person!)
others- dies: the leaf is by Prima Marketing and the sentiment is on a Nestabilities Labels 1 cutout 
the butterfly in the picture is also by Prima for Sizzix

Thanks for dropping by! Next, I'll be posting some a double 12x12 layout made by a kit I purchased online, so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment