Wednesday, September 17, 2014

double 12x12 layout

OK, so today I will share a double 12x12 layout. I bought the kit from The Scrapbook Diaries . If I had the money for it, I'd so buy many more of their kits, because the pages are just absolutely amazingly beautiful. I chose this particular kit because of the beach theme and because of the colors in it. I'll be stapling these to cardboard, really thick cardboard, and framing them and then hanging them on my room. I chose pictures of my two girls, a Golden Retriever and a Pembroke Corgi, as they were playing at the beach. I'd actually printed out a collage photo with lots of different-sized pics, but it got partly damaged, so I cut out the pics I could save and incorporated them to my layouts.

I am entering my layouts into The Pink Elephant's TPE268 (use any sort of embossing--I used embossing paste with the polka dot stencil) and Charisma Cardz lace and pearls challenge.

Here are several shots of the two pages:









Supplies used: 
Well, I can't be too specific because I grabbed lots of things from my stash. Apart from the materials from the kit, I used this washi tape with shells, and I also used several other products from the Prima Seashore collection which I purchased to go with the kit, some Dreamweaver glossy embossing paste, a polka dot plastic stencil, white gesso, and a scissor to distress the edges of the pages. 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout and textures and cute pictures, :). Thank you for joining Charisma, good luck.

    ReplyDelete