Sunday, August 21, 2016

Set of thank-you cards

Made these with one of the sheets of paper I got from one of the Paper Issues warehouse boxes. It is by Studio Calico, and from the moment I saw it I knew I had to use it for shaker frames. The back of it was perfect as a contrast frame with the black polka dots on white. As a background for the shakers, I used some more of the same sheet and papers from Kaisercraft Mermaid Tales and My Favorite Things Fun & Frolic patterned paper. The frames were cut with My Favorite Things stitched square frames. I used white textured card stock from Colorbok,  Sweet Blush by Papertrey Ink, a mustard yellow and a dark green from the Stampin' Up Earth Elements assorted pack. I'm not sure what company the thanks die is by. Also used acetate, rainbow assortment sequins by doodlebug, sequins from the Craft Medley Go Green pack, Stephanie Barnard chunky glitter, and seed beads from a multipack by Simon Says Stamp. I'm a little pissed though that the black seed beads are not in fact seed beads; they are like tiny little black sticks.

1 comment: