Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Another card just for fun :)

Another card just for fun :) This stamp and others by The Greeting Farm were the whole reason I bought the Let's Be Mermaids by Echo Park collection. The green with the plus signs is from one of the dozens of random papers from the Paper Issues warehouse boxes I bought. There was a coordinating pattern in the EP collection, but I didn't want to use it! I know, hoarder much? Guilty :) Anyway, this other paper matched the collection colors perfectly. The anchor is from Simple Stories's Carpe Diem collection, one of the ephemera shapes. The stamp is by The Greeting Farm and she is called Oona. She is so cute! I bought her sisters too. Will be making cards with those soon. I used navy washi tape to cover a banner that said "notes" on the panel the mermaid is mounted on. I used the let's be mermaids bit on the bottom of the 12x12" papers to make a little banner and used stickers from the collection to add sticker sequins and the starfish to fill up the blank spaces a little. The card stock is Spring Rain by Papertrey Ink and I used copics to color: E53 E55 YR12 Y18 R02 R05 YG17 YG25 G07. Oh right, and used white enamel accent by Ranger.
This is the second card this week. I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment