Sunday, September 4, 2016

Just for fun card

I made this card just for fun, and am so happy with it! I had made the card on the right a long time ago and loved how it came out, so tried to imitate it. Didn't come out exactly like I'd done it, but it still looks great. I played around with the layers and didn't want to cover up the panel with the colored circles and wanted the dog pattern on the other panel to show too. I came up with the kraft panel stamped with "woof" and hearts and added the image perfectly :D But wait, the dog in the Lucky Dogs set by The Greeting Farm faces in the other direction! Yes, there are products that help you make mirror images, but I don't want to spend money on those. I stamped the image on white card stock, held it over a clear stamping block with the stamped image facing down and held it up to a light and traced it with a black 0.8 Copic Multiliner. I don't know if this will work with colored card stock, but it worked great with Neenah Solar White #120.
Papers are Papertrey Ink kraft card stock and We R Memory Keepers Friends Furever 6x6" pad. Used R22 and N0 for the dog and the mini Misti to stamp the hearts and woofs on the small piece of kraft card stock.
Since it's technically Sunday and thus the beginning of the week, this counts as my weekly project for this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment