Saturday, September 17, 2016

Flashy Florals Fun

Hey guys! I did not pull this off like I wanted to. I need to look at more cards made with these stamps. Some are absolute masterpieces. Mine looked so busy that I had to cut the panel into pieces to help. Uneven pieces lol. Oops!
It looks way better like this but not quite there yet.
Used Taylored Expressions dew drops, We R Memory Keepers silver sequin stickers, Maya Road wooden butterfly, MFT glitter card stock in silver, MFT flashy florals and dies, Kaisercraft fishing net die, mini MISTI, Versamagic ink in Bamboo Leaves, Aloe Vera, Night Sky, Aquatic Splash, Brilliance ink in Pearl Lavender and Pearl Sky, SU! Whisper White, unknown brown cardstock, Tim Holtz inks in antique linen, frayed burlap, shabby shutters, and peeled paint.
Quick tip: Let layers DRY before cutting into pieces...my layers shifted when I cut them because I didn't let the glue dry completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment