Sunday, January 26, 2014

23 of 100

Oh, I'm so behind on these projects! Anyway, here's 23 of 100: a set of magnets!
Again, these images were sent by a friend from SCS. I'm in love with these. I think the coloring on the Golden is better this time, but I still need to practice way lots to get it right. I went with the darker golden colors to match my dog. The little girl is me, or at least colored to look like me. They're stuck on the fridge already in this picture.





Copics used: E77, E79, E000, E00, E84, Y21, Y23, Y26, B95, B93, R12, R21, R11
Magnets are ProMAG magnets with foam adhesive which I got at Michael's. These can be cut with big scissors, as I had to so it wouldn't show behind the little girl. They're square inches. I also used my Xyron 500 and laminator cartridge.

3 comments:

  1. magnets??? WOW! I'd have never thought to do that.......... and they are adorable! You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed you cut these out and will echo Jeanette on the wow magnets who knew? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out very cute!!!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete