Sunday, January 12, 2014

Papertake anything goes, SOS #133 6 of 100

Hi!
I am entering this card into Papertake's anything goes challenge and Shopping our Stash Weekly's #133 to use something new.


The new things I used were the Prima butterfly and the sprig of flowers, which I got recently in the Prima Warehouse Goody Box sale.
Supplies used: BoBunny C'est la vie papers, clear rhinestones, corner rounder, kraft card stock, Prima butterfly, flowers, and lavender rhinestone border, and wood accents by K&Co. 
This is card six out of 100 projects I plan to make in 100 days. 

3 comments:

  1. 100 projects in 100 days!! Awesome!
    Your card is stunning, I love the layers and all the different elements you incorporated! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash this week :)

    ReplyDelete