Wednesday, January 29, 2014

27 of 100

Here is card 27 of 100 projects. 
So here's a story behind this card. I bought this paper pad, Soleil by Basic Grey, through the internet. I didn't get to see the whole pad before purchasing. Turns out it is so not to my taste. I love two or three patterns out of the whole pad. I almost threw it into the donation pile, but I had already used a sheet or two and felt funny donating that. So I pulled out some of the uglie…I mean, the patterns least to my taste, and cut them up into bits and pieces. Voilà! Instant card. Easy peasy! I added some rub-ons to tone down all that was happening on the pattern in the back. The rub-ons are ancient ones by Stampin' Up!
The moral of the story is to support your local scrapbook stores. Buying from the internet is sometimes a miss. 



No comments:

Post a Comment